Shannonbridge Fishing Report Dated
Windy weather was again in favour this week.
-Gerrie Brands from The Netherlands party were pike fishing from a cruiser for three days on the River Suck. On May 24th they caught 21 pike while using Rapala plugs.
Next day they caught 13 pike to 75 Cm, and on their last day they caught 14 pike to 70 Cm. All fish were returned alive.
- George Stokes from
- Steve Norton from
- Dave Willetts from
- Peter Howes party of twelve from
Nick Hillier used worm in a Backwater on May 23rd to catch 96 lbs of bream with two bream over 6 lbs. Next day on a Backwater he used worm and red maggot to catch 52 roach and hybrids weighing 40 lbs.
- Richard Burford fished a Backwater on the same days and used worm and caster to catch seven tench each day with three fish over the 6 lbs mark
- .Trevor Tarrant from Basingstoke fished a Shannon Backwater on May 23rd and used worm and caster to catch 15 bream and 3 tench for a bag weighing 81 lbs. On May 26th on the
- Graham Shadwell from
- Dave Fenning chose to fish on the River Suck in fast water and used caster to catch 50 lbs of hybrids and roach for a great days sport.
- Jim Broadbent from
Then he fished on
- Local angler Darren Finn fished on the
- George Mackley from