Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Best of luck to Johnny and Martin Pat Coleman on their journey to
Sydney starting tomorrow. Johnny has been in Ireland for two months now
and is looking forward to returning home to the girls.
It is Martin's second visit to Sydney and this time he is planning on
a three month visit. Well good for him and hope he enjoys the summer.

Back home the recent rains have brought the river level up again and
there is a good wedge of water on the callows.

The local radio told us today that Olywyn Enright has given birth to
her first baby and congratulations. Olywyn represents Laois Offaly
in Dail Eireann.

The Irish Independent on Saturday has what I think is a very difficult
Sudoku puzzle involving 16 letters and numbers in each block andhas
16 blocks in total. For once I solved the puzzle and decided to post it.
Afterwards I realized that I had forgotten to write
my name in the block. No doubt they will find my fingerprints.

Local radio today also mentioned that Clonmacnois was included in a
list submitted for World Heritage Status.This time they were careful
to mention about full consultation with interested parties.

No comments: