Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Remember Lorraine Mc Kenna who holidayed for three weeks last August in Creggs S.C.? Well this week she writes from Pottstown Pennysylvania and this is what she says.....
You know I read this Jesuit stuff every day.(ref.www.sacredspace.ie )
It makes me a little sad because I realize I'm not smart enough to understand all they have to say.That won't stop me from reading it every day though.
I liked the part where they said that God gets there before you.
By the way ,its snowing like mad here,we're supposed to have blizzard conditions tomorrow.A blizzard is an awesome thing(that is,if you don't have to go outdoors) the wind blows the snow into drifts across the roads,and sometimes across your doorstep.Now that Jim and I are retired we can look out the windows and marvel at it,not having to worry about driving to work.
I keep up with the Shannonbridge news, and wonder that nobody but good old DDermot has anything to add.How is the birdman? Our cardinals(funny that,about the pope)are looking good against the white of the snow,and all the other birds seem to be fairing well this winter,due,mostly to Jim's keeping their feeders filled with their favourite seeds.
Our besrt to all,Lorraine.

No comments: