Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Late Mrs Tess Coughlan, Shannonbridge

Shannonbridge lost a popular resident with the passing of Teesh Coughlan (nee Kelly, High st.) last Saturday, 4th December. She is survived by her husband Pat, son Ciaran, daughters Mary and Patricia, sons-in-law Kevin and Philip, daughter-in-law Patricia, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, brother Paddy and sister Kathleen and extended family.
A pleasant and outgoing neighbour, noted for her wit and always having the right answer, she will be sadly missed. Her funeral took place to High St cemetary after requiem mass in Shannonbridge. May she rest in peace.

1 comment:

ginger12 said...

It is with a sad heart that I read the news of Mrs C passing away; I send my deepest sympathy to all her family.

She was a lovely lady and real character, I have lots of memories of my time as young lad in village and Mrs C leaning over her wall and checking out the “action”.

God bless Mrs C

Kind Regards Mike Burke