Thursday, September 27, 2007

The sister, Doc in Oughterard went off on a One Day Pilgrimage to Lough Derg recently.

And we received a lovely card from her that tells us she prayed for our intentions and

Arranged that they be included in the prayers and Masses in Saint Patrick’s Purgatory.

Find out more about Lough Derg under www.loughderg.org

The card hasa lovely colour picture and the words of

The Breastplate of Patrick.

Christ be with me,

Christ be within me,

Christ be before me,

Christ be behind me,

Christ beneath and Christ above,

Christ on my right hand,

Christ on my left,

Christ with me waking,

walking and sleeping.

Christ in every heart thinking of me,

Christ on every tongue speaking to me,

Christ in every eye that sees me,

Christ in every ear that hears me

No comments: